The Albert Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1922 and almost immediately relocated from Albert Road to its current location on Aldersely Road.
For more in-depth history on the club click here.
The Club also runs open tournaments and club championships. We also hold social events through out the year, which are very popular.
There is a strong tradition of social tennis—where members mix-in to play doubles.